Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't Be That Guy

#The Best Don't Be That Guy.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Don't Be That Guy

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am happy to present Video on Jacksonville Florida Jobs. i would like it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that is useful. with your friends. Don't Be That Guy, that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the view. Don't Be That Guy Video Clips. Duration : 1.80 Mins.

My final project for TV production 1 at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. Sorry about the crappy quality. The original video does not look this bad. This is a public service announcement reminding you people out there not to do those things that everybody hates. Don't be that guy.
View Related articles related to Jacksonville Florida Jobs. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Don't Be That Guy.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment