Sunday, July 22, 2012

JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG

#The Best JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG.
Advertisements

Good VDO of JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to gift Video on Jobs In Jacksonville Florida Area. i want it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that is helpful. with your friends. JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG, which I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG Video Clips. Duration : 2.33 Mins.

The following segment called "Laid Off Exec Helping Others Score Jobs" aired May 18th 2009 on First Coast News. The segment features the story of Carlos Gil, a 25 year old professional from Jacksonville Florida who was suddenly laid off from AIG last November. Carlos turned to online networking where he decided to start up JobsDirectUSA.com as a resource to help professionals, also laid off like him, find jobs.
on front page related to Jobs In Jacksonville Florida Area. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share JobsDirectUSA | Laid Off by AIG.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment