Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hurc

#The Best Hurc.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Hurc

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to present Video on Jobs In Jacksonville Florida Area. i need it to dam my sisters. and also the public. information that is helpful. together with your friends. Hurc, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Hurc Video Clips. Duration : 0.32 Mins.

Ifyou didn't walk in my shoes, you can't pick up a pen and write about my life. Hear it from the man himself. My name is Prentice Deon Rahming I was born in "Boynton Beach" a small city in Palm Beach County Florida on December 19, 1989. I grew up living with my grandmother "Marry Rahming" and grandfather "Charles Rahming". Too young to understand why I wasn't living with my mother and younger sister "Shaunice Dunn" and stepfather I would soon find out............................... I would have to run two blocks barefoot and in a panic to the pay phone to call 911. Every night my stepfather would get drunk and beat on my mother as if he was fighting another man. Holding emotions and not telling nobody our business like momma said, I turned to poetry. Little did I know I was creating a lyrical monster. Nobody would have ever guessed my mother Kendra Rahming and father Kendra Rahming would give birth to a dreamer with a gift only God can give. Music was always my thing. Growing up, I listened to TI, NAS, FIELD MOB, LAURYN HILL, OUTKAST, PASTOR TROY, KANYE WEST, FABOLOUS, and all the oldies you can think of. My taste in music is off the wall. I listen to everything from country, rock, r&b, and hip hop. I used to dance for money when I was six. Wrote my first song at eight played the drums and sung in the church choir at the age of eleven and started doing gospel music. My first hit"Black Tee White Tee' featuring Praject gave us both some recognition throughout the hood ...
View Related articles related to Jobs In Jacksonville Florida Area. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Hurc.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment