Sunday, July 15, 2012

Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news

#The Best Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm pleased to gift Video on Jacksonville Florida Jobs. i want it to block my sisters. and the public. data that is useful. with your friends. Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news Video Clips. Duration : 2.63 Mins.

Sorry for the poor video quality. In this video, I was interviewed by our local "Action News" station to give my opinion about the current law suit taking place by former students against my school, Florida Coastal. The entire interview lasted at least 15 minutes and from that they edited/censured my words down to create this 2.5 minute segment filled with generic phrases so they could show it to a dumbed-down audience. During the interview I discussed the REAL reasons for why the students are suing. Namely, that unfortunately too much of our population is receiving their information from the mainstream media and that impacts our educational system as well as our economic system negatively. I then added how I thought it was a good thing that my school is a for-profit school because it means that people are starting to rethink the way we look at education. I stated that the United States is currently ranked about 18th in the world in regards to education so that means some significant changes have to be made, including, in my personal opinion, the implementation of adding a Critical Thinking course throughout all of our schools. I then stated that the only time we're ever really learning is when we start asking questions. Towards the end of the interview I also talked about how much of a disaster our current fiscal policy is and how it needs to be changed significantly in order to help create jobs. Although I'm not happy with the end product of what was actually shown on ...
View Related articles associated with Jacksonville Florida Jobs. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Grads suing their Law School - My Experience with the local news.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment